In January, I had a nice girls’ weekend in Myrtle Beach scrapbooking. It was the 3rd year I had the pleasure of attending this retreat. We had a mega blast, like always. :)
I scrapped tons. I chatted tons. I laughed tons.
Here are two layouts I created there which happen to be photos of us at a weekend away last fall.
This photo cracks me up every time I see it.
FYI: I have fixed the journaling typo…just too lazy to rescan.
- Teresa Collins pattern papers and die cut flowers
- October After chipboard letters
- Fancy Pants button
- We R Memory Keepers pattern papers and title die cut
- Creative Memories tag punch and black letter stickers
- Fiskars border punch
- Miscellaneous buttons and brads
Love you girls! And ready for our next get together.