Check! Done! And love!
Do you ever just complete a layout and just love it? That’s what happened with this one.
“It’s Easter for Peep’s Sake”
- Maybe it’s because I love the little Easter Peeps. Maybe it’s because I love to scrap girlie once in a while and Easter is a perfect reason to scrap girlie. Either way, I had fun creating this 2-page layout.
- Jillibean Soup Sothern Chicken pattern papers, die cuts, and stickers
- American Crafts white cardstock
- Making Memories brads (which I have had in my stash forever)
And then after I creaed this layout, I felt the urge to create a super quick simple Easter friend card with this collection.
- Jillibean Soup pattern papers
- Making Memories brad
Happy Scrappy Tuesday!