Here’s the August The Story Matters kit! Love it!!!
This kit just makes me happy!!!
Here are a few of the projects I have created with this kit so far…
- I had fun scrapbooking some photos from band camp…….Gosh we had silly fun!
- From the August kit: Sassafras pattern paper, border stickers; My Little Shoebox alpha stickers; American Crafts Thickers; Charlene’s button; and cardstock
- From my stash: DCWC and Daisy D’s rubon stitches
- I used Glimmer Mist for the first time ever. I put a diamond template of the cardstock and misted.
- From the August kit: Echo Park Summer Argyle pattern paper, Sassafras Lass Apple Flag Banner stickers; Charlene’s Buttons button; American Crafts Thickers
- From my stash: American Crafts cardstock, mini brads; Glimmer Mist candy apple red; Crafter’s Workshop template; DCWV rubon stitches
“Happy 7th Birthday” card
- Simple simple card!
- From the August kit: Sassafras Lass stickers; Echo Park pattern paper; My Little Shoebox alpha stickers
- From my stash: cardstock; Stampin Up ink; Daisy D rubon stitches; Making Memories button brads
And my favorite creation this month…..
- Our own version of perfect…..
- I created this little display using a 7Gypsies Photo Tray
- From the August kit: Echo Park pattern paper; American Crafts Thickers; cardstock; crochet flower
- Yellow ribbon is from the July kit
- From my stash: American Crafts rubon letters and black cardstock; Quickutz Studio font
I created one more layout……which I will share later.
Be sure to stop by the The Story Matters blog to see what the other uber-talented designers created.