Nathan makes me smile. This sweet 11 year old boy started middle school and has to leave for the bus stop at 6:40 a.m. And he is so dang happy that early in the morning. I am barely moving at 6:40 am. We could all take lessons from him.
He now walks to and from the bus stop by himself….which means he is growing up, eh? This photo was taken on the first day of 6th grade.
Here are 3 layouts that I have completed this past week which all showcase my sweet Nathan.
- Doesn’t that cake look yummy?
- Supplies used: Bo Bunny Abbey Road patter papers and dotted cardstock, stickers; 3 Bugs in a Rug die cut; Making Memories star brads; American Crafts white cardstock, brads
- Nathan loves loves his R.C. Truck!
- Supplies used: Bo Bunny Block Party pattern papers, jewels, button, chipboard, stickers, journaling die cut; Making Memories star brads
[[[[[[Layout Requested for Scrapbook Trends January 2011 issue]]]]]
- Photo taken on the last day of 5th grade
- Supplies used: Bo Bunny Block Party pattern paper, sticker, journaling die cut, chipboard; Bo Bunny It’s My Party alpha stickers; brad