I am happy that I have been able to do some scrapping the past few weeks…..
So today, I will share a few layouts.
“4 Hot Hours”
- I created this layout for the How Much is Too Much blog challenge this week.
- Supplies used: American Crafts pattern papers, alpha Thickers. cardstock, ribbon; KI embelishments; Scenic Route stamp
“Daddy loves camping”
- I am so ready to go away again…..
- Supplies used: Bo Bunny Roughin In pattern papers, stickers, brads, dotted cardstock; American Crafts white cardstock
- Created used a sketch by Megan Klauer using the July The Story Matters kit.
- Supplies used: Autumn Leaves stamp; Pink Paislee stickers, pattern papers; Charlene’s button (star); October Afternoon pattern paper