Here are the projects I have made:
- I just loved these photos of Andrew! That’s the smile I love!
- I also actually loved using the Autumn Leaves stamp that was in the kit. Hooray for me actually stamping! Ha!
- The only supplies used on the layout that were not in the kit are the navy blue cardstock, white cardstock, and the Stampin Up ink.
- This layout just cracks me up because of the photo!
- Everything on this layout except the white cardstock is included in the kit.
Wall art “Family”
- I thought this My Minds Eye sheet of pattern paper was just so pretty! And the colors match my home. I purchased 2 super inexpensive frames at AC Moore, trimmed the pattern paper, put in the frame, and added an old All My Memories rubon to the glass.
- Viola! Simple wall art.
I have created 2 more layouts using the kit. But I will wait to share those until they are posted for our weekly challenges…
Hope you love this kit as much as I do!