It’s a new week….which means a new week of challenges…
1. How Much is Too Much Blog ….Can you believe it’s June already? The 6th month of the year! And that brings me to this next challenge – six of one, half a dozen of the other: use 6 patterned papers and 6 stickers on your layout.
I finally scrapped these photos from this past December of our day trip to Memphis. Yes. I used 6 pattern papers; there is one piece of pattern paper hiding behind the chipboard circle tag. And it felt so great to finally use that Heidi Swapp chipboard tag I have had in my stash for a long time.
- Bazzill cardstock (brown)
- American Crafts cardstock (white), sticker (little journaling sticker), brad (little brad)
- Bella Blvd (All Inlcusive line) pattern papers and stickers
- Heidi Swapp chipboard tag
2. The Story Matters Blog …. This week’s challenge is to scrap a day in your life…….I really need to do one of these again.
3. American Crafts blog … The challenge this week is super easy… Share your favorite layout or card using American Crafts products.. Now to decide….
“Family” – American Crafts Abode pattern papers, flair and stickers AND white cardstock
“Sunshine” – American Crafts Heat Wave pattern paper; Thickers; white cardstock; spring has sprung rubon
“Splish Splash” – American Crafts Heat Wave pattern paper AND white cardstock
“Special” – American Crafts Junior pattern papers; white cardstock; Thickers
“Football” – American Crafts Junior pattern papers, stickers, flair AND white cardstock