Do you like scrapbook challenges? If you do, be sure to check out:
1. Visit The Story Matters Blog for weekly challenges.
2. Visit the How Much is Too Much blog every other week for challenges.
This week’s challenge celebrates National Smile Month.
Yes it is indeed! It takes 43 muscles to frown but only 17 to smile, and this wee’s challenge uses those numbers.
* Use 43 things on your layout (yes, that can include your photos and the letters in your title)
* Use 17 words or sentences in your journaling or 17 letters in your title
Here is my contribution to the challenge:
“A One Night Vacation”
Debbi T likes to freak me out with these mega challenges. But I shocked even myself. Between the pattern paper, circles, stickers, brads, rub on letters, and chipboard letters…I used more than 43 things on my layout. And exactly 17 letters in my title. Thanks for the challenge Debbi. It gave me a great excuse to use all the Scenic Route I have been hoarding.
Supplies used: Bazzill cardstock, Scenic Route pattern paper, stickers, and chipboard letters. Doodlebug rub on letters. Brads
P.S. We’re also looking for a few people to add to the team, all the information is on the blog. Let’s see what you got!
3. I love checking out PageMaps Blog for sketch challenges/contests.
Here’s my layout based off the sketch:
I started this layout while cropping with some girls last weekend….which was fun fun fun! I came home and added a few rub ons…
“All of the Above”
Supplies used: American Crafts cardstock and alpha stickers, Cosmo Cricket pattern paper, Heidi Swapp arrow journaling spots, and Maisy Mo star rub ons.
4. Visit the forum at Keeping Memories Alive. Design team member Alicia posted a challenge to scrap with your least favorite to scrap with color. I love the color purple, but I never scrap with it. Okay, I shouldn’t say never…but I am challenging myself this month too.