Debbi posted a challenge on the How Much is Too Much Challenge Blog last week.
***Use clouds on your page (as embellishments or patterned paper with clouds) plus 9 different embellishments.***
I knew exactly what I wanted to scrap….I just had to find the time (I got a horrible sinus infection and then the pollen invaded NC) to complete the project. I finally finished the layout last night. Yep. I already scrapped photos from the first weekend in spring.
- American Crafts Heat Wave pattern papers
- American Crafts Vinyl alpha stickers
- American Crafts rubons
- Die Cuts with a View rubon butterflies
- Making Memories ‘March’ tag
- Bazzill cardstock
- Bazzill border template (for the sun ray stitching)
- Crafter’s Workshop circle template (for the sun stitching)
- Yelllow brad, Butterfly trim
I hope you will join us in the challenge!
p.s. Easter photos will be posted soon.