Last night Mike and I went out and celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary.
Not much has changed. Mike has less hair; I have grey hairs. I love him today as much as I did 15 years ago.
Here are 15 things I love about him.
- He turns on the shower for me in the morning so it is ready for me.
- He irons.
- He fills my car up with gas.
- He hears the kids when they wake in the middle of the night puking and goes to assist.
- He rubs my back or plays with my hair pretty much every single night.
- He holds my hand.
- If I am sick and making noise when I sleep, he willingly goes to the couch to sleep. He leaves me to sleep in our bed.
- He cleans the toilets.
- He cleans out the shower drain..you know the hair monster that grows is pretty gross.
- He does more than 1/2 of the grocery shopping now.
- He loves to go shopping at the mall.
- He watches HGTV shows with me at night without grumbling.
- He empties the dishwasher.
- He makes breakfast for the boys every day.
- He loves God.
Happy Anniversary Michael!