Yup, I’ve been tagged. It’s a game. One person comes up with 5 questions and tags 5 people to answer these questions, who then tag 5 more people, and so on and so on. That crazy Audrey (APet) tagged me. So here goes……
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was a few months pregnant with Nathan. I had morning sickness all day. And ate a lot of pizza.
2. 5 things on today’s To-Do list? Work. Gym. Put away laundry. Make small grocery list for Mike. Finish one more layout and project for July Back Porch Memories kit.
3. Snacks I enjoy? Strawberries. Watermelon. Chips and salsa. M&Ms.
4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire? I would not be working this summer…maybe just 20 hours a week during the school year…maybe. We would install hardwood floors in our current home. We would also expand out the kitchen so we have a larger eat-in-kitchen. I would ask for some help with investing the money. Rent a huge motorhome and take a 3 week vacation across the U.S. and have enough money to fuel it up. Help out friends, family, church in any way they need.
5. Places I have lived? Florida. Delaware. North Carolina.
Now it’s my turn to tag 5 other people to play along.
have fun girlies!!