Sunday Traditions (updated 3/19/2013 with review of recipes)
Our typical Sunday goes like this…
- 9:30 Church at Fuquay Varina United Methodist Church
- Mike stays and sings the anthem with the 11:00 service.
- Grocery shopping at Aldi. If you have never tried Aldi, you really should. They have some amazing deals on produce. Heck, everything we buy there is cheaper than even Walmart.
- I go for a jog around Lake Pine.
- Mike goes for a jog.
- We finish getting the rest of the groceries at Target or Walmart.
- Mike and I go out to dinner by ourselves. Date night. :) Tonight, we went to Tony’s Oyster Bar and had some amazing steamed shrimp.
- Today, I made these No Sugar No Flour Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins (new recipe). —– They were okay, soggy, will not make again.
- Sunday night, I cut and sort fresh vegetables and fruit for work and usually make a batch of salsa.
This week, I have meals all planned. Recipes found on Pinterest.
- Balsamic Pineapple Salmon (new recipe) ——- Pretty good. May make again
- Broccoli Quinoa Casserole (new recipe) ——- Loved!!! Will make again
- Cranberry Chicken (new recipe) —— Not loved. Will not make again.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes (repeat recipe)
Wednesday: Chicken quesadillas
Thursday: Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff (boys only, yuck)
Friday: Aldi pizza (for 4.99, you can’t beat this take and bake pizza. We add our own toppings.)
Cheers to Monday.